The word “template” refers to all the design templates and business document templates which are sold on the site.
It is important to us that all the templates we feature do not infringe on our intellectual rights or that of other person. Thus, any display of our product or usage without a license or a permission will be counted as an infringement of the intellectual rights. If we find any of our intellectual properties displayed without our permission, we will consider it as a violation and an infringement upon our intellectual rights.
If any of you notice any intellectual rights infringements on our part, you may contact our Copyrights officer and send us a report containing the following information.
- The physical or electronic signature of the aggrieved party and an authorization from the owner of the property in question giving the complainant authority to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted, trademarked, or other rights that the complainant alleges has been infringed
- The exact URL of the item in question along with the URL of the allegedly infringed intellectual product
- The basic contact information of the complainant including their name, email address, and mobile number
- A statement of good faith
- A notarized statement that the information contained in the report are all accurate and true and that under the penalty or perjury, you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf thereof regarding the allegedly infringed products.